Monday 18 April 2011

Ow...

I had no idea Braxton Hicks were so uncomfortable, really crampy! They started yesterday morning, much to my surprise. The only experience I've ever had with them was when I was carrying Josiah and they really didn't hurt or even feel uncomfortable, I just felt my tummy get very tight all of a sudden. They were absolutely painless. Now I understand why doctors and midwives are at such loggerheads about them; some claim you shouldn't feel them, some claim you should. I read they start about six weeks of your pregnancy. But, the more pregnancies you have, the more you will feel them. Odd hey? One of the reasons I might be feeling them more intensely at present, is because our little fish is undergoing a growth spurt over the next few weeks.

It's really amazing having all these pregnancy quandaries again - I love being pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment