Monday 4 April 2011

15 weeks...

Time seems to be moving faster and faster, and my tummy seems to be growing at the same speed! It's truly mad. I expected to be bigger quicker with this one, but this is some size so early. I really love having a bump.

I got my GTT test date today which is 27 June. Not looking forward to that so much, it sounds gross.

So fifteen weeks in! Our scrumptious baby weighs in at only about 70g. He measures nearly 9.1cm long, crown to rump. Our tiny tenant frequently gets the hiccups (how cute!), which babies learn to do before breathing. Babies don't make any sound because their windpipe (trachea) is filled with fluid rather than air. Can't imagine that. Strange thought. Our baby's legs are growing longer than his arms now and all his joints and limbs can move. And if we looked through a scan, we could tell whether he really was a he or a she!

We are definitely finding out, we can't imagine not!! Ahhh, patience. What a virtue.

No comments:

Post a Comment