Tuesday 15 February 2011

That'll learn me...

I went to Morrisons today about 4pm. Without having any lunch...
I ended up passing out in the cereal aisle! I felt a bit light-headed on the way there but on my way round I felt everything closing in and everything sounded like I was underwater. It was quite scary actually. So I grabbed a packet of biscuits and ate four very quickly (I later paid for them of course) and some very kind lady made sure I was with it before I hastily pushed Jo away! Felt shattered afterwards though went on a massive sugar spending spree so now our cupboards are stocked with cereals like Golden Nuggets and Crunchy Nut Clusters. What larks!
Note to self: eat regularly to avoid very low blood sugar, especially when you have a child to care for!

No comments:

Post a Comment