Friday 25 February 2011

Dating Scan #2...

We had our second dating scan last week.
I was a little nervous incase they still couldn't see anything but I didn't need to be. We saw our precious little dumpling very clearly, with arms and legs and it's teeny tiny heartbeat! I never saw Jo's heartbeat as I didn't know what I was looking for but this one was so clear, it was incredible. I hadn't been feeling pregnant at all (aside from the grim nausea and sickness) probably because I've been distracted with Josiah but as soon as we saw our little one's heart beating ninety to the dozen, I felt immense love!! The picture isn't as clear as the scan was but we'll get a photo up shortly. It looks like a kidney bean with legs!!
Due date is 26th September, there's only one tiny Stevens inside and I'm now (very, very nearly - tomorrow in fact) ten weeks. Three weeks to go til the second trimester - apparently thirteen weeks not twelve weeks.
Who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment