Sunday 16 January 2011

Sleepy...

So today was Josiah's first birthday - immense it was. Great fun was hopefully had by all! It's hard to believe our baby boy is now a one year old throwing himself off sofas and screaming round the corner on his fire engine. Utter gorgeousness.
The poor little sausage has had to deal with having an occasional unannounced snooze with me in the afternoons this last week as I'm finding it increasingly hard to keep my eyes open come 3pm. I don't remember this in my last pregnancy but I could just fall asleep whenever I wanted then. At work on Saturday I had to go outside fairly frequently to get some fresh air to try and wake myself up - I was totally convinced I was going to fall asleep. Crazy stuff. Never felt this tired in my life!
Such joys...

No comments:

Post a Comment